Pet Diffuser Lockets- Big Paw
Perfect for Dogs & Horses
Just as aromatherapy can benefit humans both physically and psychologically, it can also benefit pets. Ensure you are using pure therapeutic grade essential oils.
Essential oils are absorbed by inhalation, ingestion, and contact with the skin. They rapidly enter the body and the blood stream and are distributed to various tissues.
These Pet Diffuser Lockets are a great way to treat your pet naturally. Great for calming nervous pets, treating anxiety or separation anxiety, repelling fleas & ticks and eliminating odor. Fear of thunderstorms or to calm your dog before trips to the vet.
Lockets are made using 316L hypoallergenic surgical grade stainless steel and come with an O ring.
Simply open the magnetic locket and place 1 drop of Pure Essential Iils onto the diffuser pad and attached to your dog's collar.
If using with cats ALWAYS dilute the essential oils and please take caution with cats... please see below.
CAUTION: Cats use a different system in their liver to detoxify and are extremely sensitive to essential oils. Some essential oils can be fatal if used with cats. ALWAYS do your research on oils that are safe for cats and always dilute the oils in a carrier oil before use.
Some oils that are really beneficial for dogs include, Lavender, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Orange (this list is not exhaustive and further research from the pet owner should be done)
- Lavender - A must for dogs. It is the perfect all rounder and a great oil to start with. Great for allergies, anxiety, car sickness, fear, separation anxiety.
- Orange - calming deodorising and flea repelling, separation anxiety.
- Chamomile - nerve relaxing, calming, soothes the central nervous system, good for muscle cramps.
- Eucalyptus - good for chest infections, good for repelling fleas.
The locket is 25mm and available in 3 designs.
- Black Bone, Little Paw and Large Paw.
- 8 Bamboo Reusable Pads
© Copyright 2017 - All product images and descriptions